FHSAA CHaMP is offline Junior Member

big kev workout results

Hey, I was just interested to see how many people here use big kevs workout routine and your results..
    I'm thinking about starting it

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    From what I've read, alot and they all seem to say it works. It must, just take a look at the guy, he's HUGE.

double o seven is offline New Member
    my partner and i were up for a change in our workout and decided to give big kev's a try, and holy shit! it felt good to be sore like that again. we just finished our first week on it and will start week 2 today.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    not to take away from bigkev or his workout but I think everybody is different and trying to clone somebody else's training style is kinda stupid. Try everything and find what works for you!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    the workouts are all the same,the only thing that will make you grow will be diversity and extreme intensity. Just go to the gym and work your ass off,and you'll grow,as long as you have nutritional regimen and proper rest

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    I like the routine its pretty similar to mine except for a few things and i get major results. But deffinatley everyone is different and will need to use different aspects of training to optimize their results. One thing i would definatley add to BK's routine is Deadlifts on back day, BK gets results without them but Deadlifts are probably the best mass building exercise you can do. Gets the total body growing. I couldnt do my back routine without them.

FHSAA CHaMP is offline Junior Member
    Hey, I noticed he didn't have deadlifts.. I was trying to figure out whether he forgot to add em or not
    thanks guys, I have always used low volume so I've been looking for a change.. however, since I'm natural, would that be too much volume for me?
    Does anybody know any good forearm routines??

Rock on guys!

Lost Seraphim is offline New Member
    He didn't forget to add them, he just doesn't do them because of the risk of injury.

I use his workout plan with a few of my own modifications to adjust to my own needs, gotten pretty good results.

MisterClean is offline Banned
    testprop: that's what a brother is probably doing here, trying BK's workout to see if it works for him. no offense but your reply sounded kind of rude. peace bro!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I believe that everybody should evolve their own workout by trying different thngs and seeing what works best for them.

That boeing said, when I saw BigKev's workout for the first time, I thought "damn, that's a lot like mine!"

I think BogKev's workout is a good place to start from and evolve one that works for you.

Thread Information