Thread: Renegade Rows

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Renegade Rows

http : // www . t - nation . com / read Topic . do ? id = 459258

Type in and leave the spaces out.

Renegade Rows are another one of those core strengthening exercises by the Coach and will get some stares in the gym, when performing. I wish I had some kettlebells but I get stuck with the more unstable dumbbells.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    That whole page is interesting.. I am of course on of those Almost Middle-Aged Bastards..

I only have access to dumbbells also but I may try them tonight, I have back so it will work great.. Those planks I used to do and they helped build core muscles.. I am not sure why I stopped. I am pathetic.

~Old

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    That whole page is interesting.. I am of course on of those Almost Middle-Aged Bastards..

I only have access to dumbbells also but I may try them tonight, I have back so it will work great.. Those planks I used to do and they helped build core muscles.. I am not sure why I stopped. I am pathetic.

~Old
    You are a sponge for information, Oldman. Do you take anything for your elbows, like glucosamine-chondroitin, etc.?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    You are a sponge for information, Oldman. Do you take anything for your elbows, like glucosamine-chondroitin, etc.?

I have lifted for a long time and have always tried to find what works for me rather than what works for others.. In order to do this I have to try lots of things.. I do all the basic stuff like Deads, Squats, Military Press and Bench.. The others I think are secondary for building mass or at least in my case things like preacher curls don't do much for me or tri-kickbacks.

sorry I got off subject.. Fro my joints I take 12-15 grams of VitC a day, along with MSM, glucosamine and I just added something from Himalaya Herbal called Joint Care. I don't know if it is any good but I saw it on their site when I was ordering Liv52.

I have been taking MSM/glucosamine for years with little relief.. I am going on Monday to see a chiropractor that does that Active Release Technique.. I hope that he can do some with my shoulders and elbows.

Keep your posts coming on these other exercises.. I like to see how others get things done.

~Old

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I have lifted for a long time and have always tried to find what works for me rather than what works for others.. In order to do this I have to try lots of things.. I do all the basic stuff like Deads, Squats, Military Press and Bench.. The others I think are secondary for building mass or at least in my case things like preacher curls don't do much for me or tri-kickbacks.

sorry I got off subject.. Fro my joints I take 12-15 grams of VitC a day, along with MSM, glucosamine and I just added something from Himalaya Herbal called Joint Care. I don't know if it is any good but I saw it on their site when I was ordering Liv52.

I have been taking MSM/glucosamine for years with little relief.. I am going on Monday to see a chiropractor that does that Active Release Technique.. I hope that he can do some with my shoulders and elbows.

Keep your posts coming on these other exercises.. I like to see how others get things done.

~Old
    Looks like you are doing all you can for your elbows. Good luck with ART.

I'm a training guru over at anabolic - research . com
    That's why I have been reading articles like crazy. As long as I'm the training guru there (new AR site), I keep them coming.

Thread Information