jbourne602 is offline New Member

Post How Do You Get Rid Of This?!?!?!

I've Been Working Out For The Past Month, Mainly Running, 250-300 Sit-ups 4-5 Times A Week, And Recently Began Lifting Weights With Not Much Weight, More Reps Than Putting On Weight. In May 2005, I Weighed 220 Pounds, This Past Sunday I Weighed At 182 Pounds, But I Wanna Get Rid Of The Fat On My Chest And Stomach And On The Negative Side Of My Arms. My Neck, I Cant Stand Looking At The Donut Of Fat!! I Am Between 5 11 And 6 Ft Tall And I Just Turned 21. I Would Really Appreciate Some Advice Please, I Really Wanna Look Good And I Want To Be Able To Fit In Nice Clothes And Go To The Beach Without Feeling Ashamed Of My Body. Thanks Guys And Girls, I'd Really Appreciate It. I Also Attached Some Pictures Of My Current Body, Arms And Neck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How Do You Get Rid Of This?!?!?!-dscn0399.jpg   How Do You Get Rid Of This?!?!?!-dscn0398.jpg   How Do You Get Rid Of This?!?!?!-dscn0397.jpg  

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Not sure what your diet looks like, but thats obviously a MAJOR factor in losing excess bodyfat. Check the diet forum for advise, particularly the cutting sticky. As far as cardio goes, you don't need to do intense cardio to achieve optimal fat burning (~65% of your max heart rate).

You also want to have a proper weight training program. You must remember, your muscles are your main fat burners. Every lean pound of muscle you have consumes an extra 90 calories/day. I would suggest keep reading on this forum to construct a proper training schedule and diet. You seem like you are in the right direction, just need some fine tuning. Stay motivated and never lose sight of your goals. Best

jbourne602 is offline New Member
    thanks dude, where's teh cuttying sticky?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    up above
    goto main diet forum page w/ all threads and up top has a bunch of stickies w/ great BASIC info to get u started.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    cardio and diet. all the sit ups in the world wont get rid of a gut, there is NO such thing as spot reduction

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    cardio and diet. all the sit ups in the world wont get rid of a gut, there is NO such thing as spot reduction
    Werd.

Thread Information