Thread: Bench

ProgressDaily is offline New Member

Question Bench

Ok heres my problem i seem to have a fairly crappy promlem i can do a fairly heavy incline and military press set but when it comes to a straight bench i cant even hit 225 seems to me that the flat bench would b easier then the military press or incline but again im just learning ne advice to stregnten chest ??

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    post your current chest routine...

muscle_20 is offline Member
    thats unusual!so you can incline and millatary press more than 225lb but you cant flat bench it?!its probably got to do with your tecnique than actuall muscle power...if your doing it real body building style elbows out and all then yes you probably have a weakness in your pecs.

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    i don't think he said he can do 225 for either incline or military infact i would bet money that he can't even come close to that but it just seems to me like you need to strengthen you triceps and chest then your bench will improve

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    my bench used to suck, and i didnt even realise it. my chest was big, but my tris were pretty poor. got my tris up to par, and the bench wasnt so bad. recently ive focused more on bench, and have been doing 4 sets of JUST 4 reps. in the space of 6 weeks, i have managed to increase my flat bench by 45lbs

Thread Information