JamesKJ is offline New Member

Just Trying Steroids

Ok so I'm 17 and Im taking steroids for the first time. I'm 5'6 140lbs and without taking steroids ive gotten my bench up to 225. I'm thinking im going to need a specific workout plan though for when i take these. Any suggestions?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    lol you kidding? steroids at your age is a bad decision and there is a good chance you should really mess up your endocrine system...you could gain a lot of weight naturally...stop the steroids and check out the diet and workout forums..its all about patience i made a mistake about running a cycle too early but i definetly wasnt 17 @ 140 lbs... what is the cycle you are running anyways?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKJ
    Ok so I'm 17 and Im taking steroids for the first time. I'm 5'6 140lbs and without taking steroids ive gotten my bench up to 225. I'm thinking im going to need a specific workout plan though for when i take these. Any suggestions?

please stop doing steroids ...do you want to remain 5'6" your entire life? 140 lbs and resorting to steroids? diet diet diet, train train train, sleep sleep sleep. the only thing you need right now is lots of food, hard training, 8 hours of sleep a night, whey protein, creatine, and a multivitamin. check the diet section for a good bulking diet...there is a great one at the top of the page. i hope you take this advice.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKJ
    Your account has been suspended for one year.

'suspended' means you can still view the board and read threads.. but you
    cannot post

Suggestions?

Stay away from steroids .

Learn to grow without 'em

~Narkissos

Thread Information