Thread: help please!!!

newcomerchris1 is offline New Member

Exclamation help please!!!

ive been working out for a few weeks now and have been trying to run through every machine in the gym can some1 help??? should i be woring out a couple of muscles aday like tris/chest, day 2 shoulders/biceps/forearms and so on and so on??? im 5/11 192 and i will train hard can some1 please share thier info with me because this 2hours aday is no good. im on a good diet as far as good cals and such. so if some1 can give me a good routine id greatly app. it thanks

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    if you search through the training and workout threads you will learn a PLETHORA of routines and great tips.. its also suggested switch up your routine every 4-6 weeks in order to shock your musles..

another thing.. i wouldnt do shoulders the day after chest.. ( i got tendonitis in both my shoulders from working out chest and shoulders the next day w/ very heavy weights) My current split which i like is:
    Mon- Chest/Tris
    Tues- Back/Bi
    Wed-Rest
    Thursday- Legs
    Fri- Shoulders/traps

hope i helped a bit bro.. good luck.. and rem to keep up a good diet and rest regimine bc that is where 80% of the work is at!

sorry to not make it in one post but i also throw in abs once a week- starting to do it twice next week.. I also do cardio 2-3 times a week.. gota keep the most imp muscle happy= the heart

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomerchris1
    ive been working out for a few weeks now and have been trying to run through every machine in the gym can some1 help??? should i be woring out a couple of muscles aday like tris/chest, day 2 shoulders/biceps/forearms and so on and so on??? im 5/11 192 and i will train hard can some1 please share thier info with me because this 2hours aday is no good. im on a good diet as far as good cals and such. so if some1 can give me a good routine id greatly app. it thanks
    there is no reason to workout 2 hours a day...i am a big fan of the dorian yates motto...get in, train hard, and get the fvck out...you only need to workout 1 hour a day, 4 days a week, and only directly work each muscle once a week.

I concur!

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    yeah, ive been doing what kaptainkeezer stated above for over a month now and am seeing much better results. Get in, Get out.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    there is no reason to workout 2 hours a day...i am a big fan of the dorian yates motto...get in, train hard, and get the fvck out...you only need to workout 1 hour a day, 4 days a week, and only directly work each muscle once a week.
    absolutely correct!!!more volume doesnt equal bettergains, look, my friend who wrote this post, i am not being rude, but you dont have a clue, you need to read, and learn, if you cant put together a basic work out on your own and you are trying to do every machine in the gym every workout, you dont know what you are doing, you need to look at the routines in the sticky and pick one that fits you and than ask specific questions about it

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    stick to one muscle group per day

Thread Information