d2000honda is offline Associate Member

Sd Cycle, Always Heavy Weights Or Only Midweights

I am about to start sd cycle. Could some one please tell me how to get best results in this cycle. Extra Heavy weights all times or start light to extra heavy. normally I am doing just enough to do 12 reps. should I put more weights enough to do 4 or 6 reps. Just askind for advice. thanks everybody.

SD...is that superdrol? I do not know what that is but I hear people on this board talking about it. I think it is like a 4-6 week cycle?

If I were going to do a 4-6 week cycle, I would stay in the 6-8 rep range and try to maximize your strength for your compound exercises and then later in thte workout you can do some iso exercises with the higher rep range. This is not how I normally train, but since you want to give it hell for 4-6 weeks, that is what I think you shoud do.

Example:

Bench Press: 4 sets of 4-6reps (go as heavy as you can)
    Incline DB: 4 setrs of 4-6reps (go as heavy as you can)
    After doing those 2 real heavy moves you can go into some flyes or crossovers with higher reps.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i just did a sd cycle loved it, i stuck to the 6-8 rep

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I'm with Dome on the 6-8 and agree with catabolic on intensity. I gained 14 pounds in three weeks on my cycle and strength was comparable

pelly789 is offline Member
    yea you should stick to low reps high weight but be sure to warm up properly because you dont want to tear anything lifting extra heavy 6-8 reps range would be good but then agian there are other ways to build quality strength and size.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Yep, for mass, stick to high weight, low reps, 6-8 range. Make sure you also get the proper rest though and not overtrain.

Thread Information