llrockyll is offline Member

How Long Should I Lift?

i am about to start a cycle of test enanthate 500/mg week for 10 weeks. when i go to the gym how long should i train a muscle? i do 1 muscle a day. also should i train bi's and tri's the same day or does it not matter if i train them on seprate days?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    ?????????? pick a workout,checkout the stickies above , tons of different workouts. pick a work out you like and go to town

As far as training goes, I think that the best split is 4 days a week and 1 hour per session.

Also, you should not be asking how to workout if you are getting ready to do a cycle. That tells me that you have not been working out vey long. You will get much better results in the long run if you gain a good amount of muscle naturally.

One more thing, the key to gaining weight on a cycle is your nutrition...if you are not sure of how to train, than I am sure that you are not right on with your nutrition. Do some research....if you want to get the most out of your cycle.

pelly789 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    As far as training goes, I think that the best split is 4 days a week and 1 hour per session.

Also, you should not be asking how to workout if you are getting ready to do a cycle. That tells me that you have not been working out vey long. You will get much better results in the long run if you gain a good amount of muscle naturally.

One more thing, the key to gaining weight on a cycle is your nutrition...if you are not sure of how to train, than I am sure that you are not right on with your nutrition. Do some research....if you want to get the most out of your cycle.
    took the words right out of my mouth well said bro!

littlemantc is offline Associate Member

what he said!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im doing the IronMan HIT right now its freaking great one of my favs

3x a week 50min a session

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im doing the IronMan HIT right now its freaking great one of my favs

3x a week 50min a session
    when my powerlfiting days are done. i plan on doing the ironman routine as my retirement program, it looks really good

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member

Listen to catabolic kid and reconsider using gear, as it sounds like you aren't ready.

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    train no more than an hour per session i don't like training bi's and tri's on the same day i like to put my entire focus on one muscle im working

Thread Information