Thread: i am good to g

tank2005 is offline Banned

i am good to g

hi guys about 6 weks ago i hurt my left pec on flat bench so i have not been doing any lifting on it until today and it feels good to go .do you think it would be ok to work it tuesday and fri as it is laging to the rest of my body or should i stay with once a week ....thanks ....any comments would be great.i am running sus250 for 12 weeks .i have got 5 weeks left on my cycle

Silk22 is offline Junior Member
    well. right now you should ease back into it. Use light weight and do a lot of light stretching. I mean a lot of light stretching. Work chest once a week for two or so weeks. If your program usual calls for working a body part twice a week then do that in 2 to 3 weeks. nothing stupid here. if you have been out 6 weeks, there is no reason why you can not wait 2 more weeks to get back into the groove.

yes thank you that sounds like good advice mate ..thanks alot man ....

Silk22 is offline Junior Member
    i am a personal trainer and i have seen a lot of people just jump right back into it and then puff, right back on the DL for about 4 weeks.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    i had to suffer thro a shoulder injury a while ago, and the best advice I can give you is don't rush into anything. I know your itching to get back to it, but you'll end up doing more damage in the long run

i wouldnt continue your cycle if you are injured...in fact if i were you i'd wait two to three more years before doing another cycle

if you havent worked your chest in six weeks, you shouldn't jump into it 2 days/week

when i had to take 6 weeks off for chest, i came back with 3 sets of 30 reps on flat bench and incline, did that for two weeks, and then i was putting up heavier weight than i had been doing before i took any time off
    Last edited by GunTotingHipGangster; 04-04-2006 at 11:09 AM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Tank, i know this may be common sense but seriously, take it easy for a while, it is called rehab and people hate it because they aren't gaining size or much strength but it will pay off for all of your future gains...just be safe.

thanks guys ..i am going to stick to chest once a week then see how it goas from there .i did do 5 sets of 10 today at 60kgs my max is 90 but havent tryd that yet i don tnink i will until a few more weeks ...thanks again guys

Thread Information