Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

injury workout help

hey i hurt my hand and cant lift for 10 days...i was planning on doing this, scheduale, but since school/pain killers i dont think i can get to the gym today...my goal is to not gain any fat, and stay in my cuttin/toning phase...

here was my original idea

mon-35mins cardio, which i did

tues-35 mins cardio/legs lift-missing

wed-45 min cardio

thrusday-35min cardio/legs lift

friday- 35 min cardio

sat-35 min cardio

sun-45 min cardio...

my idea is to not gain fat/ loose muscle with this injury is this an okay idea...im also on cla, lipo 6, glutamine, efas....diet is this

2 cups egg whites/1 cup fiber 1 cereal

1 protien shake, skim milk, 1 large natty pnutbutter

1 piece bonless skinless chicken, 1 cup green beans

protien shake same as above, or 1 1/2 cup egg whites...

should i cut out the 2nd shake cause of the penut butter...im addicted to it...

ive been on the diet for a while....is my whole plan ok, or should i jump off of a bridge...sorry this is such a long post, but advice is needed...thanks happy easter/passover

10 days isnt going to do much harm...if your keeping up with the cardio and legs you should be fine

cardio and diet is what keeps you from gaining fat...i wouldnt worry about it too much

yeah im just like your typical i think i gain fat if i dont workout, im semi male annerexic i guess always thinking im fat and affaird to clean bulk, always on suupliments for fat loss, i get sick if i dont do any workout...just so u all should know

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    well you need to change that mindset man. getting big comes in strict phases. you get bigger then you cut the fat. get bigger and cut the fat. most people bulk in the fall and winter so they can look good for summer. don't take this to heart, but quit acting like a girl. GET BIG...

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine, a body part doesn't even start to lose muscle mass until five days after not being trained. So another five days won't be very noticeable. You are 20 years old and your metabolism, natural testosterone , and GH are booming. You'll gain back anything you lose in 10 days very quickly. Don't stress and feel better.

thanks guys and yeah this fall im going to stop being a girl and with some help from all of u get big, and stop being a bitch...thanks

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    thanks guys and yeah this fall im going to stop being a girl and with some help from all of u get big, and stop being a bitch...thanks
    You're welcome for the help and there are lots of people on here that will help you with your goal of getting big. Keep reading and soak up the knowledge that this site has to offer.

Thread Information