Katelette81 is offline Female Member

Instant gratification

Okay, so I know that's not possible in the world of working out, but here's my question. I've been working out for about 4 years and am nowhere close to where I should be. It's been suggested to me to get a PT, but I'd rather do this on my own. I'm tired of the BS now though and want something drastic to get myself started on the right road.

Me: Female, 24, 5'9" 148lbs morning weight

Eat small protein based meals throughout the day (today being day 1, previously eating small meals throughout the day but less protein and more veggies/fruit)

Do cardio in the morning, 40 mins approx, medium intensity

Weights, cardio and abs at night followed by 20 mins light cardio. Lifting lighter weight, higher reps usually one BP/day unless I group smaller ones together.

It's also been suggested to me to try clen , I have about 10 lbs max to lose and the quicker I can do this the better. Because I've hit a plateau I'm losing motivation and drive faster than I realise it... it's weird how much it's affecting my life, but it is. I'm sure you can all relate.

I have great discipline and would stick to any regiment, regardless of how strict. Any good suggestions on how to jump start my workouts/metabolism/fat loss?

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    i don't believe u should use somthing like clen for weight loss.
    10lbs sounds like a realisitc weight loss goal and if your training like u've mentioned u should be seeing results in no time .

if ur in the US try an ECA which my help or better yet a YCA (yohimbine)

2bshredded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelette81
    Okay, so I know that's not possible in the world of working out, but here's my question. I've been working out for about 4 years and am nowhere close to where I should be. It's been suggested to me to get a PT, but I'd rather do this on my own. I'm tired of the BS now though and want something drastic to get myself started on the right road.

Me: Female, 24, 5'9" 148lbs morning weight

Eat small protein based meals throughout the day (today being day 1, previously eating small meals throughout the day but less protein and more veggies/fruit)

Do cardio in the morning, 40 mins approx, medium intensity

Weights, cardio and abs at night followed by 20 mins light cardio. Lifting lighter weight, higher reps usually one BP/day unless I group smaller ones together.

It's also been suggested to me to try clen , I have about 10 lbs max to lose and the quicker I can do this the better. Because I've hit a plateau I'm losing motivation and drive faster than I realise it... it's weird how much it's affecting my life, but it is. I'm sure you can all relate.

I have great discipline and would stick to any regiment, regardless of how strict. Any good suggestions on how to jump start my workouts/metabolism/fat loss?

Hey,
    Sorry I was too lazy to read the entire thread but I have been where you are at, it's frustrating. I tell you what worked for me, it's not majic and everyone is different.
    Do you own a Heart Monitor, I see your intensity is at what I would call the right level for Fat Burning...they are worth it.

Change your routine, if your cardio is Stepper go to spinning, I always, alway ran...and I mean a shitload, religiously 4 miles on the weekdays and then a 10 miler on the weekend.....HR=160 AVG. I was at the time 6'3", 225lbs and running a 7-8 minute mile. Worked out with huge intensity everyother, did this for years...felt good, looked good, could kick some aaasss...but never got any leaner.

Changed routines after reading...guess what, 30 days later I lost 3 lbs. and more importantly lost good 2-3% bf, I was "seeing" the changes.

The key to this all is no one likes change.... I mean I did that for years, I pushed myself to the very max. but it was the same.
    I ran less, as soon as the run was done I hoped on my mountain bik and hit it and hard. I focused on doing an Ironman, yea right...225lbs, I started swimming 3-4 times a week.
    My Iron work changed as well, started doing supersets and changing the bodyparts 360 d., 3 weeks of that then change, it works!

Don't hesitate to pm if you have any questions, good luck...push it to the Max.

M-

Anyway....I still had that bf

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Thanks M- Appreciate the advice. I guess I'm just not sure how to change my routine. You hear so many things, high reps low weight, less reps higher weight, one body part/day, or two paired together, interval cardio, steady cardio ...

then you add in diet... geeze. I need to find something that works for me for a solid 3-4 weeks and then find something else thats gonna work for the 3-4 weeks after that. I realise I have to keep my body guessing to see results. I should know more after working out for 4 years, but I've really only learned by word of mouth and experience, I've read some things but clearly not enough.

I guess it's difficult too because I'm a woman, everyone has different ideas about how a woman should train. I want to be cut and lean, solid without being manly of course, and I know it's within reach... I need to buckly this down and figure it out...

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    post your diet.... what did you eat yesterday for example... that would be a great place to start. also are you doing cardio in the AM on a empty stomache?

Thread Information