First of all, I want to quickly say that the advice I have read on this site/forum has enhanced everything that I have done so much. I love this place. That been said, I have, for the past 4 wks, been doing a 4 day routine with no split. This was never going to be permanent, but it sufficed for my schedule. My schedule only allowed me to lift from like 2am-3:30am at the end of my day. I have made adjustments to my schedule so that I can do some High Intensity Training for about an hour before work now. I read somewhere on this site that the best split should include one off day for every on with an 8 day schedule. My schedule has yet again changed, due to meetings, and now my time is limited to mon., wed.,thurs.,fri. and abs and cardio on weekends. I would simply like advice on the best way to maximize training and recovery to see the biggest lean mass gain. Since beginning my most recent schedule, I have upped my bench by about 40 lbs. in 4 wks and would like to continue these types of gains or better. Any advice would help a great deal.