energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

Good weight training book.

as the title says, im after a good book that covers all aspects of weight training i.e. size, shape, strength, other sports etc, basically an all round good book.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    I personally like Aronold Scwartzeneggers Bodybuilding Encyclopedia - tons of great lifts sample routines and diet suggestions, also another book that had quite a bit was Built Hard by Charlie Mann, hope this helps bro

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
    I personally like Aronold Scwartzeneggers Bodybuilding Encyclopedia - tons of great lifts sample routines and diet suggestions, also another book that had quite a bit was Built Hard by Charlie Mann, hope this helps bro
    cheers man.all info appreciated.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Ian King's Get Buffed Book will teach you how to create your own strength training programs.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Just take a few days and read through all the posts in these forums, I guarantee anything you will find in that book will be on this board somewhere. the only bad thing about the board is that you have to weed out all the bs.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    high intensity training - the mike mentzer way

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Just take a few days and read through all the posts in these forums, I guarantee anything you will find in that book will be on this board somewhere. the only bad thing about the board is that you have to weed out all the bs.
    True man, been through the forums loads and i love it jst after something i can chillout and read anywhere. also there are lots of controdicting opinions, im not sayong its a bad thing because its not, just confusing at times bro.

Thread Information