Thread: my progress!

binny is offline Associate Member

Smile my progress!

man today was a good day.....i just got back home from gym and i weighed myself...guess what.....i m 182.....12 pounds higher than when i started...and i ve only been working out for about 4 weeks now.....i looked in the mirror and noticed i look bigger and more defined....my goal is to reach 200.....i ll post some pics once i reach 200.....btw i did it natty my question is how do i know if it is water retention or genuine muscle....i know i ve gained massive strength.....i m almost up by 50% on all exercises my strongest point being legs where i started at one 45 lb plate on each side and today i did 4 of emon each side in my work set....also i havent gained much of mass,although noticebale enuogh
    Last edited by binny; 04-18-2006 at 06:38 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    That's cool, keep up the good work!

Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    what your diet and what supps are you takin to gain that much weight so fast?

i tried to stick to strict high protein high carb low fat diet but it was too much for me and it was impossible for me to entirely change my lifestyle just for the diet....what i do now is have whey protein two times a day morning and after workout, have eggs in the morning with milk, i also take muscle juice a kinda weight gainer,eat lots of pasta, chicken, brown rice.....the rule of thumb i follow is not to let myself feel hungry i just stuff myself with good food.....i think its the training....everytime i workout i increase the weight of my warm ups....this allows me to lift maximum weight for work set.....i still dont know if the wieght i gained is muscle....i guess it is muscle becus muscle increases in conjunction with strength if trained properly

Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good man. I have been eatin like crazy, really lean for ahile, but now I am sneakin in some double cheeseburgers and stuff to bump up calories lol

pelly789 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binny
    .....i m almost up by 50% on all exercises my strongest point being legs where i started at one 45 lb plate on each side and today i did 4 of emon each side in my work set....also i havent gained much of mass,although noticebale enuogh
    if your talking about your squat that is impossible in 4 weeks

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    Not only is it possible, it's very likely. Legs more than any other muscle have a tendency to gain strength rapidly in the beginning of someone's workout journey. I've trained with friends who started off at about 135x20 for squats and within a month or two were repping with 405lb for about 6-8.

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    its not impossible thats for sure....i already siad my legs r my strongest part...i used to do 35 lbs on each side not i can do two 45s on each side.....u tell me if it is impossible to do do

Thread Information