Thread: Weird Question

joeybenz is offline Associate Member

Weird Question

I've been going to the same gym for about 5 years and I final got sick of it for the lack or taking care of there equipment so I decided to join a new gym but for some strange reason I feel very weak and undetermined. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have gone through the same thing? It also doesn't help that because I don't know where everything is I feel like a lost soul it's pretty weird

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I always feel that way when I am out of town and use a strange gym.. I never can lift as much and I am looking around hoping to find what I need.

It happens but you will get into a groove so no worries bro.

~Old

Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    I know how you feel, I have 4 gyms I have alternated through, everytime I go to a diff one after awhile of being at another it is wierd and I dont like it. You kinda get used to things.

I felt weaker after leaving world gym. There I was benchin like 75 pounds more than at the next place. I honestly think their weight plates are lighter so you think you are liftin more. Tricky.....

lol well unfortunatly, i dont know how you feel because theres only one gym in town, but there is a new one going up, and theres probobly going to be some geting used to with it

Thread Information