TCEL300 is offline Member

Need some advice on routine

I have been lifting for over 3 years...tookm about a month off due to work and personal things...i was gonna just take a break from weights for a bit and try doing push ups dips and pull ups....some weights for bi's...but mainly cardio pull ups dips and push ups..maybe for 3 months...5 days a week...rip up a little and then get back to the gym...i am just feeling a little burnt out...what is every1's take?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    high rep pushups wont "rip up" your muscle. why not just lift but less frequently? like once a week total body with compound movements?

high reps + cardio = smallness

Anthony C is offline Associate Member
    I fyou want to rip up just adjust your cals bro .Your not going to add any real mass with push ups and such unless your straping weight on somewhere ..AC

id say just get back into the gym with the routine you did before you took your break, or maybe take things a little light at first

Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    I disagree you can get big from body weight exercises, look at gymnasts. Also I believe it was Hershel Walker, never lifted a weight once, just did 1000 pushups and 1000 situps a day and ate right and he was powerful as can be.

Thread Information