Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

Heart Rate Fluctuation

i've recently started doing cardio in attempt to drop a little body fat. i've been sticking to the standard 60-70% max heart rate. My question is as long as you stay somewhere in that range are you ok? because i will fluctuate between 60-75% i never stay at a constant heart rate is this affecting anything?

Jakspro is offline Member
    Typically not, thought it would be ideal to stick to that... But honestly if your running outside, its nearly impossible to stick to it. I fluctuate aswell between 65-75

mitch911 is offline Member
    walk on incline..i can keep mine within 5 beats of my target 65..but music and when caffeine kick in and also alcahol the nite before do influence the fluctuation

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i could see music maybe? i didnt notice that when i listened to music the other day it was significantly easier to raise it. but i consume very little caffeine and alcohol is very very few and far between so those arent the reason. i do walk on an incline i just noticed that sometimes i was around 60 and somteimes around 75% without changing my pace i guess maybe i was less focused and didnt realize it

Thread Information