Absolutely the strongest back workout I've ever had!!!

I was housin' up in that bitch 2 nights ago. I was without a doubt on fire, but paid the price yesterday as I was a walking zombie. I did deadlifts and got 500/10, a new personal best for me, and then went on to wide grip lateral pulldowns. I decided to use wrist straps, as I've never tried them before on pulldowns, I ended up getting to 290 and hitting it for 8 reps. I leaned back a little, but for the weight I was using it was still pretty good form. Then I moved onto the hammer strength low row machine where I just did my reps one arm at a time( I never put my chest on a pad to do both arms at once, range of motion sux and it constricts my breathing) anyways ended up getting to 4, 45 lb plates on each side and hitting it for 8 reps/arm. I was thinking of competing this fall, but at this point what I may try doing is getting up to 260 or so and then cutting up and stepping on stage at 220-225 absolutely shredded. My back is definitely my strongest bodypart, but I never thought to be using this type of weight for those rep schemes. I'll post pics as the progress evolves, I'm out to get solid this year!!!

resonator is offline Junior Member
    Those are some respectable numbers! Keep it up!

Congrats on the marriage too btw

chest6 is offline Banned
    500x10..thats impressive..keep it up SS

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    hurry up and post those pics

Thread Information