quaker48 is offline Associate Member

your thoughts on this workout for cutting up and getting in shape

I have been dieting and cutting up now for 6 weeks with great resalts so far. I have been doing H.I.T. cardio and weight trainning . the next 6 weeks I'm thinking about doing this and wanted to get your thoughts. My body can handle alot and i feel I can do this. My diet is in check. I will be adding the following supplments for the next 6 weeks which i have not been useing as well. Sesamin and extreme chizled for 2 weeks and then avant labs heat stack for 2 weeks and keep switching between the two. Heres my work out plan for the next 6 weeks. Please give me your thoughts.

5.00 A.M. workouts
    S- hit cardio 20 min.
    M-45 min. low intensity cardio
    T- hit cardio 20min.
    W-45 min. low intensity cardio
    TH-hit cardio 20 min
    Fri.45 min. low intensity cardio
    S-off

6 P.M. workouts
    s-30 min rowing machine(upper body cardio workout)
    m-Circuit/interval weight training(30 sec. on bike then weight taining exercises 12-15 reps then back to the bike fro 30sec. I will try to do this for 5 rounds with 7 different exercises.
    t-30 min rowing machine(upper body cardio workout)
    w-Circuit/interval weight training
    th-30 min rowing machine(upper body cardio workout)
    Fri-Circuit/interval weight training
    S-Off

bump

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're doing one thing and getting, by your own description, great results.. why switch?

Makes no sense.

And Circuit training v.s. weight-training?

There's no comparison.

Weight-training beats the circuit hands down for lean mass maintenance.

*shrugs* to each his own

Narkissos

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Weight training (heavy) is also much better for fat burning, after a heavy lifting session the body’s metabolic rate is significantly elevated for up to 2 days and also taps into it's fat stores more efficiently, and like muscle said it also helps hold onto muscle. I guess what i'm trying to say is that circuit training is like primo......................for bitches.

well i feel i will be able make even a better progressions and cutt more body fat. I'm also worried about my body getting use to my current routine. I just wanna try and mix things up to keep my body guessing. with the circut/ intervaltraining it has a combination of cardio mixed in with the weights so im moveing constaly through my workouts. the reason i wanna try this to boost my metabolism even more. I also plan on entering a few tough man contests so i feel this will help me with training the proper energy systems with this current plan.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Weight training (heavy) is also much better for fat burning, after a heavy lifting session the body’s metabolic rate is significantly elevated for up to 2 days and also taps into it's fat stores more efficiently, and like muscle said it also helps hold onto muscle. I guess what i'm trying to say is that circuit training is like primo......................for bitches.

thanks for that info i was wondering about heavey lifting and cutting. I will def take that into mind

Thread Information