Thread: For beginners

afifan1 is offline New Member

For beginners

I'm sure this comes across the boards a lot but I have been doing a lot of research and can not really find what I'm looking for. I am a 22yr old male 6ft 215 lbs and im looking to loose about 35lbs and lots of body fat. I have a bad beer problem but assuming I can kick back and focus on my health im wondering what type of workout along with how much cardio a day would compliment a cleaner diet to achieve what I want? Any help would be great.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What were you researching?

What are you looking for?

~SC~

afifan1 is offline New Member
    im trying to put together the best work out plan I can for me. I dont really lift much. Pretty weak. Wanna tone up man. I am not trying to be a comp body builder. I just wanna turn my physical life around. I am really a piece of poop. In the last two weeks I have been taking some steps in cleaning up my diet to help but i dont know what kind of work out i should be doing or how much cardio. I am totally lost.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Well, I'd check out the diet forum first and look at the "how to cut" approach atop that forum.

For workouts/cardio, check the "sticky" posts in this forum as well for assistance.

There is lots of good information here.

~SC~

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    What sort of activities do you do now? Checkout fitday.com and use their program (it's free) to give you a breakdown of exactly what you are eating so you can see where you need to make progress.

The good news is that because you seem to have a discipline problem you should be able to make gains rapidly once you get set. Good luck.

Thread Information