Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

anyone wanna buy dballs from me?

sorry guys i mean dbElls dumbbells...anyways i changed my mind about selling em

now that i have your attention
    im 19 5'10 fluctuating between 187-193 with about 12% bodyfat

im interested in cutting down for the summer and i have a diet in mind..sorry im lazy i kinda dont feel like typing it out...but my question is what should be my target heart rate for fat burn and how often should it be done? im thinking 130 for about 20-30 min. post workout about three times a week

in your opinions would this yield results or are there better approaches to it?

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    ha, catchy title

i have thought about this before and i cant bring myself to do cardio PWO because i know my body needs nutrients then more than any other time

i would recomend 30-60 min medium intensity cardio 5 days a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, if you dont have any food in your stomach your body will primarily use fat cells as fuel

as you already know diet is even more important than cardio when you are cutting

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    sorry guys i mean dbElls dumbbells...anyways i changed my mind about selling em

WTF!?

abokeef is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    WTF!?
    LOL....chill out brotha

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    WTF!?
    a catchy title as stated above...sorry you couldnt give me some advice on my heart rate that makes my heart sad so it doesnt even want to beat fast anymore
    anyways its a joke poking fun at people that call dianabol "dballs"

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    aww sorry for killing your cardio workout

i usually dont pay attention to my heart rate, just go by how i feel. but i would say 130 sounds good and i guess 20-30min would be good since it is PWO and you already have been exercising for bit

but i still say be a man and roll out of bed at 5 or 6 and do a slow jog for 45min or so. im a paratrooper and they make me get up and run even when im trying to bulk up. now thats a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    aww sorry for killing your cardio workout

i usually dont pay attention to my heart rate, just go by how i feel. but i would say 130 sounds good and i guess 20-30min would be good since it is PWO and you already have been exercising for bit

but i still say be a man and roll out of bed at 5 or 6 and do a slow jog for 45min or so. im a paratrooper and they make me get up and run even when im trying to bulk up. now thats a bitch.
    hell yeah i can only imagine to be honest with you im not serious into bodybuilding and i dont cycle i weighed 135 when i started lifting about 3 eyars ago and im up to 190+ right now i started repping 65lbs on the bench8 times now i get 225 without struggle so cutting was never really an option for me because i was so concerned about putting on weight..now that i am this size im ready to become more dense and solid..its so hard to watch what i eat though..

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    You'll want to be between 60-70% of your MHR. To find your MHR, subtract your age from 220. Doing 30 - 60 minutes of empty stomach AM cardio, at 60%-70% MHR will be best to burn fat. Experiment and see what duration of cardio and percentage of your MHR works best for you. You can also, add the ECA stack right before the cardio.

Thread Information