runninpony is offline Associate Member

Please help my workout!!

Right now I am currently working each muscle group every 4 days. I will do 4 sets,,each one a different exercise until failure. For example on chest I will do 1 set bench, one set incline, one set decline, and one set fly's. I hear of some guys saying they do 4 exercises with 4 sets each? Am I doing enough? I just started a dbol test e cycle.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i like ur routine but what i would do is research the HIT IronMan training program.. U WILL LOVE IT u hit a muscle 2x a week and gives u lots of free time to grow even more

as u mess around w/ it and learn ur body u kan begin to modify it .. for an example u can clicky on me GET BIG LOG and start on page 4.. fallow it through a few pages and see how it evolves... or how i slack off LOL

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Okay - Bad move on starting a cycle.
    Not trying to be an arse, but you don't even have a workout schematic for yourself.

Use the workout stickies to RESEARCH some routines...post questions you may have after that...and if you haven't actually started the cycle - hold off!

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Okay - Bad move on starting a cycle.
    Not trying to be an arse, but you don't even have a workout schematic for yourself.

Use the workout stickies to RESEARCH some routines...post questions you may have after that...and if you haven't actually started the cycle - hold off!
    I do have my workout. I have figured out that every 4 days is best for me and I have been sticking to a strict workout,,but after reading some cycle results I was just wondering if I should do a few more sets now that Ive started my cycle

My bad. Sorry pony. Hit is good as taiboxa stated...but I've had some guys I've worked with do some sort of pyramid structure using 3 sets for each exercise but not doing more than 3 exercises for any body part.

The pyramid would be something like - warm up set - set of 10 - add about 20% more weight and do a set of 7-8 - add another 20 % and do 5-6 reps.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    I do have my workout. I have figured out that every 4 days is best for me and I have been sticking to a strict workout,,but after reading some cycle results I was just wondering if I should do a few more sets now that Ive started my cycle
    i keep my workout regiment the same on and off cycle

My workout looks like this
    Mon: Chest, Back, Legs
    Tue: off
    Wed: Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps
    Thur: off
    Fri:Chest, Back, Legs
    Sat: off
    Sun: Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps
    Mon: off
    The thing I dont like is that working out this many groups in one day puts me in the gym right at an hour if I have a good pace. I like to stay at or under 45 minutes, but there is no way to work each muscle group twice in 8 days without doing this many in one day. My last routine was 3 days a week with just 2 muscle groups worked a day instead of 3 meaning each group was only hit once a week,,but I have much better results hitting them twice.

Well, I say stick with what's workin and log it all so you have a point of reference next round. Even write down how you were feeling as far as rest between sets, increase in strength, should have slept more, should have ate more befor ework out, should have eaten less...etc. etc.

Don't worry too much about the time - focus on the benefits.

oops

Thread Information