trustin187 is offline New Member

training and cardio ????

hey do to my schedule i have to work out in the morning. I am at the gym at about 8-8:30 and i do my work out in about a hour to an hour and 15 depends on the work out. so the pnly time i can do cardio is after my work out and i was wounderin if thats good or not and if soo wut should i eat befor my work out. any addvise is greatly appreciated thanx

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    Well many people including myself will tell you that doing cardio after your workout is not optimal, but if you must, do what you have to do. Do you really need cardio...are you trying to cut? Anyway, you should be taking about 30 grams of whey before you workout and I would take an amino acid supplement or more whey before cardio...NO CARBS! Take your carbs in your PWO shake after you run...40 grams of whey and 80-100 grams of dextrose or fast digesting carbs. It is essential that you take in either straight whey with no carbs or an amino acid supplement after you lift right beofre you run so that you do not start breaking down muscle tissue!

Thread Information