Thread: symetry........

ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member

symetry........

i dont know about you guys but my body being symetrical is very important to me.....when i think one side is bigger than the other it pisses me off......
    my right pec muscle is smaller than my left....tried a lot of diff things to make it grow did staggered sets, drop sets, and some supersetting but just cant make it even with the other....any suggestions please

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Are you left or right handed?

Isolating each side so the stronger side is not doing the bulk of the work is usually the best defense

ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member
    i am right handed...but about 3 years ago i broke my wrist and arm and had major surgery...i have a plate in my right arm along with wires and pins in the same wrist and ever since then it just seems that the right side of my body is always laggind i dunno if it is affecting the blood flow or what but my right side always feels smaller

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANMAN
    i am right handed...but about 3 years ago i broke my wrist and arm and had major surgery...i have a plate in my right arm along with wires and pins in the same wrist and ever since then it just seems that the right side of my body is always laggind i dunno if it is affecting the blood flow or what but my right side always feels smaller

It might be causing certain limitations - IMO.

I actually broke the mian bone in my right leg as a child - it is a little smaller than the left. not much i can do about it and most ppl don't even notice un less i point it out

Thread Information