OudaShape is offline New Member

How Much and What Kind of Cardio

I have taken time off from working out because of lots of different factors... High School, Work, College registrations, Girlfriend... Anyway, she is leaving for school, I'm all done and ready for college and have a new job. I am 18 and ready to get back into the fitness world. I have gained a fair amount of fat... I want to delop abs and get lean before I try to gain muscles again. I am a professional wrestler and i think that this would also add to my appeal. What would be the best cardio to do and how much. I am about 6' and weigh about 195. I am going to check out the diets and see which one would be the best for me. Thanks in advance

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OudaShape
    I have taken time off from working out because of lots of different factors... High School, Work, College registrations, Girlfriend... Anyway, she is leaving for school, I'm all done and ready for college and have a new job. I am 18 and ready to get back into the fitness world. I have gained a fair amount of fat... I want to delop abs and get lean before I try to gain muscles again. I am a professional wrestler and i think that this would also add to my appeal. What would be the best cardio to do and how much. I am about 6' and weigh about 195. I am going to check out the diets and see which one would be the best for me. Thanks in advance
    A Professional wrestler?

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    The best cardio is the one that you enjoy the most. What's your body fat percentage?

Thread Information