Carpe Deim is offline New Member

Adding mass to arms?

whats goin on.. for the last 6 months.. my arms have stayed the same size pretty much flucuating between 16 - 17 inchs.. my arms are my lacking body part. Some days they look good.. other days i dont wear t shirts lol
    can anybody give me some advice.. or tips. that they have done.. or experienced that helped give them pure mass on their arms.. bis and tris
    anything that worked well for you guys? i change up my work outs but im always burning no matter what through my work outs.. i dont go over reps of 8 and dont understand why im not getting the mass any help id appreciatee..

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    hey lay out your workout do you do bis/tri together or back bi, chest tris.

do you do forced reps? or drop sets?

hey lay out your workout do you do bis/tri together or back bi, chest tris.

do you do forced reps? or drop sets?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Make arms their own day

Chest
    Back
    rest
    shoulders
    arms
    legs/abs
    rest

Arm day

Bi:
    1)Standing EZ bar curls
    2) Incline seated DB curl
    3) Preacher curl
    4) Consentration curls

Tri:
    1) Smith close grip press
    2) Skullcrushers
    3) Seated lever push downs
    4) lever dips push downs (or just normal dips)

Just an option. This is what i am going to be doing in about 20 min HOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Make arms their own day

Chest
    Back
    rest
    shoulders
    arms
    legs/abs
    rest

Arm day

Tri:
    1) Smith close grip press
    2) Skullcrushers
    3) Seated lever push downs
    4) lever dips push downs (or just normal dips)

Just an option. This is what i am going to be doing in about 20 min HOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
    Bi:
    1)Standing EZ bar curls
    3) Preacher curl
    4) Consentration curls

i would put some rope hammer curls in there for the outer bi
    other than that i like make sure your burning the shit out of them every set go till it burns that when your muscles grow.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    Bi:
    1)Standing EZ bar curls
    3) Preacher curl
    4) Consentration curls

i would put some rope hammer curls in there for the outer bi
    other than that i like make sure your burning the shit out of them every set go till it burns that when your muscles grow.
    I will use rope next week. I change it up all the time. My arms feel like they just grew two inches tonight, feeling the pump big time

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    underhand pull ups
    alt dumbell curls

cg bench press
    weighted dips

WATCH THEM GROW!!

Carpe Deim is offline New Member
    hey guys.. sorry i couldnt reply back with you.. just got home from work..
    Dome.. i do all of that.. i keep switching it up.. but during my work out i use both forced reps. and drop sets.. as far as when i work out my arms.. in the past couple months i keep changing it up.. to find a groove.. i use to do back bi.. but after my back.. i got no burn working out my bis.. so i figured they got a good enough work out.. but my bis wouldnt be sore the next day.. so what ive been doing is bis by themselves.. thats when i get the burn.. and ill do calves.. or traps with them so im in the gym for longer then 30 mins for my tris.. every week ill do it differently.. ill do chest tris or some days just tris on their own and both of those work well great burn.. but im not getting the mass
    im getting frustrated becasue my arms were the same size they were 6 months ago.. but everything else grows fine im starting to look like i have big shoulders and chest but no arms.. not the look i want..
    but anyways ill take your guys suggestions and try them out hopefully in a couple months ill see some mass..
    thanks guys.. i appreciate it

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Deim
    hey guys.. sorry i couldnt reply back with you.. just got home from work..
    Dome.. i do all of that.. i keep switching it up.. but during my work out i use both forced reps. and drop sets.. as far as when i work out my arms.. in the past couple months i keep changing it up.. to find a groove.. i use to do back bi.. but after my back.. i got no burn working out my bis.. so i figured they got a good enough work out.. but my bis wouldnt be sore the next day.. so what ive been doing is bis by themselves.. thats when i get the burn.. and ill do calves.. or traps with them so im in the gym for longer then 30 mins for my tris.. every week ill do it differently.. ill do chest tris or some days just tris on their own and both of those work well great burn.. but im not getting the mass
    im getting frustrated becasue my arms were the same size they were 6 months ago.. but everything else grows fine im starting to look like i have big shoulders and chest but no arms.. not the look i want..
    but anyways ill take your guys suggestions and try them out hopefully in a couple months ill see some mass..
    thanks guys.. i appreciate it
    IMO arms respond better to lighter-weight, higher-reps(12-25), and PERFECT form. Go nice, slow, and controlled, and really imagine you arms AS you lift a FEEL them pump up and FEEL them grow.

carpe possibly switch it up like super said light weight high reps and burn the hell out of them. have you been gaining weight and size in all your other body parts? Just wondering becuase you should be putting size on if youre ating correctly you bound to grow it your eating

yeah, i'm not saying ONLY do high reps, but at least have a variety. I'm sure you know that you muscles have 2 types of fibers, red and white. WELL, if you are only going heavy then you are hitting your white fibers but you are totally neglecting your red. You should either go heavy one week then light the next OR go heavy for the first half of your workout and then light the last half. Switch it up!

super what are your stats in your pic?

ebomb6789 is offline Associate Member
    What about pyrimid curls start off light work your way up in weight and start dropping weight back down. I did those in the past

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    super what are your stats in your pic?
    that pic was taken back in april @ my first show. On stage I was 6'2" 210lbs at around 7-8% (I know, too high!) after cutting water, etc. Right now, 5 months later, I way about 240 or so and my bodyfat is damn near the same.

Thread Information