DCB8888 is offline New Member

That good pain...

I've been meaning to ask this question.
    Don't know if this happens to others, probably does.
    Why is it that some body parts feel sore a day or two after working out and others feel sore right after the workout.
    When ever i do legs,back,chest, i feel that good pain a day or two later.
    When i do triceps,biceps or shoulders, i have problems driving back home, but no pain the next day.
    It has always been like this for me, on and off AAS.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Triceps/biceps/shoulders is more likely pump than soreness. When my arms/forearms/shoulders are pumped it is very hard to drive a car

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    with the big muscles, its DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), a result of micro muscular tears and a good indication that you'vre worked your muscles to the max...so thats a good thing!

For the smaller muscles, like chest6 said, its most probably the pump AND the lactic acid buildup in the muscles that gets flushed out so you dont feel anything the next day....not saying that you didnt workem to the max, just that they are smaller and have less pain receptors for you to feel..

Triple X is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    with the big muscles, its DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), a result of micro muscular tears and a good indication that you'vre worked your muscles to the max...so thats a good thing!

For the smaller muscles, like chest6 said, its most probably the pump AND the lactic acid buildup in the muscles that gets flushed out so you dont feel anything the next day....not saying that you didnt workem to the max, just that they are smaller and have less pain receptors for you to feel..
    There are plenty of articles to support the fact that [b[lactic acid[/b] has absolutely nothing to do with DOMS.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    There are plenty of articles to support the fact that [b[lactic acid[/b] has absolutely nothing to do with DOMS.
    reread my statement again bro, we have no argument here!

Thread Information