Essy is offline Associate Member

Need Help with Work Out Routine

Hi,

I am 25, 5'10, 180-185lbs. Since I started rock climbing I havent been able to go to the gym as much. I try to climb 3-4 days a week and work out the days I am not climbing. I am no longer working out to get big, now I want to work out to get lean and stronger. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestion on a work out routine that would fit my needs that I can do in 2-3 days.

Lately I have only been getting to the gym 2 days a week so I have been doing Chest, Shoulder, and Biceps on one day, and Back, Legs, and Triceps on the other day. I would do 3 exercises, 3 set, and try and do 12 - 15 reps per set and I would superset the exercises. For exampe I would do Flat Bench (12-15 reps), then do directly to Incline Bench (12-15 reps), then go directy to the Fly Machine (12-15 reps) and I would do that for 3 reps.

The other way I would try to work out is superset 1 set of Chest, then 1 set of Shoulders, and then 1 set of Biceps all 12-15 reps for 3 sets.

Does anyone know if there is a better way to work out for my goals? Any suggestions?

Essy is offline Associate Member
    Anybody?

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    check out some circuit training routines sounds like that might fit you the best. IMO

Thread Information