boarder034 is offline Member

NEVER<> EVer<> Smoke

OKay well, obviously i was a complete piece of shit and started smoking. I went to play basketball today and i almost died, i truly did. So i want to start my self back in the gym. IM an active member so no need to preech strict diet, and all that, trust me i know. It is strict, that is why i have been able to maintain my abs while i havent been exercising.

Body fat is probably about 9-11% i have about a 4 pack. I am looking to do AM cardio . Now if my research is correct, it is better to Briskly walk then to run. This will keep me at 70% of mhr and i will be able to loose the body fat on me, from the cardio and bein on an empty stomach... SO thats my first question, am i right about the walking? Also ill be lifting in the afternoon, or some more cardio depending on how i feel... Is this the best route of attack? To loose some weight, and basically make it so i dont die next time i move more then 3 feet.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i dont think brisk walking will dramatically increase your endurance

i dont remember saying dramatically anywhere in there? hmmm... I wasnt looking to dramatically increase my endurance i was looking to get back into shape slowly. In the afternoon i said id be lifting, or cardio *bball probably if its cardio*...sooo like i said, is this the right way to go?

He-man is offline Junior Member
    It's all about conditioning.If your goals are to play a sport like basketball,then HIIT cardio is the way to go.Slowly build up your intensity and before you know it,you'll be able to play a full game.

aight can i get an opinion from someone with a lil more experience... thanks for the advice buddy... i can play a full game of basketball... i play for a team... i was being a little over dramatic... i can play a game, its just extremly hard for me and im not used to it because ive been an athlete all my life

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks bro, i truly appreciate the advice

Thread Information