Thread: New memeber

candog22 is offline Junior Member

New memeber

Hey guys;

Kind of new to the page - been reading it for a couple months, but this is my first post.

1) Anyone from Boston out there? Superfitness members?

2) Im 31, 6'2" 187 - looking to pack on the muscle. Been lifting on and off for a few years. The past few months Ive seen my best results. Im eating about 4/5 times a day (breakfast, lunch, 4 PM snack, dinner around 7:30 and a bedtime protien shake around 10:30). Meals usually consist of chicken breast or sliced turkey. Breakfast is almost always grapenuts.

3) Try to work out Tue-Thurs, Sat and Sun doing one body part per session - chest, shoulders, back, arms, legs, repeat. Mix up the workout and try to concentrate on dumb bells vs. barbells or machienes.

4) Havent done steroids yet - toying with the idea. Want to make sure that I am getting as far as I can without them. Would love to pack on 15lbs of muscle and tighten up my bod - right now at 32/31 waist and 42 chest. Not sure of my arms or quads - but kind of spagetti like. Naturally my main concern with juice is the side effects -bitchtits and the like. Would also like to increase my big lifts - bench, squats, deads.

Not sure what else to tell you all - would love any advice anyone has....

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board. I'm glad to see that you're not jumping into gear yet before you've reached your natural potnetial.

Read alot and don't be afraid to ask questions.

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard Bro, You will find that everyone is here to help out! Your best bet is to lock AR into your Favorites list, and click on it everyday and read and learn from others and there post! You will learn soooo much by reading here on AR.. Again welcome to the board and soak it all up!

Thread Information