sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink HST and Cardio is 20 minutes enought UD2.0

Hey guys, ok i am back in the gym one more time and trying it out, my back injury is better then it was, i finally found a good ostopath that helped me workout a training program and cardio drill.

I am doing full bodyworkout right now pertty much the same has the HST training method and partially following the UD2.0 principal diet.

I train 3 times a week with weights

Leg press 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Leg curls 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    Vertical bench press 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    incline bench press 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    Chin up machine 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Military press machine 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Triceps pushdown 3 sets of 12 reps
    Bicep machine 3 sets of 12 reps

I cant do any bent rows, or pulley rows cause i still have tension in the upper back so for now i am setting them aside (Trial and error).

I end all my training session with 20 minutes of elliptique machine.

Is that enought to lose about 20 pounds?

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    You will lose weight doing that, as long as your diet is correct BUT 20 minutes isn't ideal. If you were doing interval training cardio maybe. I prefer getting at lower intensity for atLEAST 35-40 min. When i do cardio i like to either do intervals for 15 minutes, or do the treadmill @ around 3.5 speed on an incline for about 40 min.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by xjmoochx
    You will lose weight doing that, as long as your diet is correct BUT 20 minutes isn't ideal. If you were doing interval training cardio maybe. I prefer getting at lower intensity for atLEAST 35-40 min. When i do cardio i like to either do intervals for 15 minutes, or do the treadmill @ around 3.5 speed on an incline for about 40 min.
    OUCH i got to mind myself to do so, i just hate machine cardio, i gotta do this for now.

I will try to push it to 30 minutes.

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    I think 20 minutes would be enough since you are doing it directly after your workout which depletes your glycogen stores. If you're doing it HIT style you should be good to go.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    if you hate the cardio machines why don't you do it out doors!!!!! i got a gym in my back yard so i don't go to the gym at all. and it's got most things what i want and i do my cardio down the beach

Thread Information