epc512 is offline Associate Member

left bi smaller than right bi

ok when i flex my bi's my left is noticably smaller than my right and it feels weaker yet when i workout they are equal in strength with the reps and weight i do...gimme feedbak plz fellas thanks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    really???

jk man..

I'm right handed, but my left side of my body is larger, bi, calf.. better definition.. but the right is stronger..

go figure..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ThizzKing is offline Associate Member
    you know what my barber told me last week? kind of funny because hes an old man but..

that one side on every part of your body is smaller than the other. for example, one ear longer, one nut bigger, one bicep bigger etc. according to his theory that must be the answer

rafael is offline Associate Member
    which hand do u masturbate with

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by rafael
    which hand do u masturbate with
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    This can be related to some type of injury.

My left lat is half the size of my right lat, so I saw a physical therapist about it. He concluded that due to my shoulder injury the way I was bringing down the lat bar and such was different on either side.

epc512 is offline Associate Member
    hmm ive had a number of disloactaions in my left shoulder...would shoulder affect bicep?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    it's common without injury as well...my right has always been smaller (bicep) and now pec

Tein is offline Junior Member
    my right bicep is smaller but i'm right handed too

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    This has something to do with mind / muscle connection as far as I know. Typically if you are right handed, your right side will be bigger and stronger than your left. This is due to better mind-muscle connection (nerve response) and frequency of use.

My right arm is .25" larger than my left and my right quad and calve is bigger than my left...BUT, my left tricep is more defined and my left calf is more defined. Weird. They are equal stength though...actually, due to a neck injury a few years back my right arm is WEAKER than my left...but still bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Tein
    my right bicep is smaller but i'm right handed too
    same here....i was always under the impression that your weaker side will grow larger because if it's doing the same amount of reps it is working harder but i guess it's another individually based theory again

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Same here man, my right bicep is .5 inch bigger then my left one, it's stronger too. The way I'm trying to fix it is... on a day when I workout legs, I go and do 3-4 sets of single hand cable curls with heavy weight only with my left arm. By the time my back and biceps workout is up.. left arm is recovered.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Same here man, my right bicep is .5 inch bigger then my left one, it's stronger too. The way I'm trying to fix it is... on a day when I workout legs, I go and do 3-4 sets of single hand cable curls with heavy weight only with my left arm. By the time my back and biceps workout is up.. left arm is recovered.
    That sounds like a good idea I'm gonna have to try that my left bi is a tad smaller than my right bi.

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    so then you use them both the same on that day?(the day that you recovered i mean) and just give em that little extra on a separate day? how long have you been doin that and r u noticing any results?

Thread Information