UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

CNS, Muscle size

Ok well then, where can I find out more about best exercises for CNS and muscle size.
    My goal is to have very strong CNS and have very big muscle.
    Help me with this guys, now workout gets more advanced over here, I wan't to make sure that I am doing the right workout plan to achieve my goals, since I don't have that type of knowledge about CNS, I need some of You my bros!
    Squats, deadlift, leg press - some good CNS exercises ? As far as size goes, lift heavy with lower reps on all exercises ?
    STRONG CNS and MUSCLE SIZE what matters to me.
    Appreciate it!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Your CNS only controls the action of the muscles. You can enhance the motor control of your CNS by practicing particular movements. But there really isnt such a thing as increasing the strenght of your CNS.

I may be misunderstanding what you mean by strong though.

Triple X is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Ok well then, where can I find out more about best exercises for CNS and muscle size.
    My goal is to have very strong CNS and have very big muscle.
    Help me with this guys, now workout gets more advanced over here, I wan't to make sure that I am doing the right workout plan to achieve my goals, since I don't have that type of knowledge about CNS, I need some of You my bros!
    Squats, deadlift, leg press - some good CNS exercises ? As far as size goes, lift heavy with lower reps on all exercises ?
    STRONG CNS and MUSCLE SIZE what matters to me.
    Appreciate it!

Whats so confusing ? C'mon! Help the noob!
    Size... it's heavy weights, low reps, high intensity right ?
    CNS...well...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Whats so confusing ? C'mon! Help the noob!
    Size... it's heavy weights, low reps, high intensity right ?
    CNS...well...
    You got the muscle stuff right, I just dont understand what you mean about getting your cns stronger. Not trying to be a d-ck but it dont make sense what our asking.

Well, what I really mean is that I don't want to be too rough on my CNS.
    You know when You first starting to lift weight in your life, first month or more is all about your CNS getting used to everything etc. There is such thing as beeing too rough on your CNS.
    Anyways... I'll read up some more, thats something I need to study on anyways so .. sorry for my noobiness
    Thanks guys

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Everyone is born with a Central Nervous System that works in the same way. Difference is some ppl have the ability genetically to recover quicker than others allowing them to start repairing muscle tissue at a faster rate after a hard workout.
    Most ppl I've encountered seem to overtrain and totally overlook the CNS, so I'm glad you brought this up, most noobs don't even think twice about it, congrats on the question.

One last thing to put it in perspective a bit.
    Think of it like this, your bodies primary goal after a heavy/intense training session is to repair your CNS because it's what controls your muscles contractions and pretty much controls every other action in your body. Obviously if this system is compromised it must first be repaired before any muscle growth can occur. So the Secondary concern of the body is the damage done to the muscle tissue but it will only start to fully repair this damage once the nervous system is fully functional again.
    Not sure if this made sense but it's an extremely complicated subject in which I know little about but I feel is one of the keys to better muscle growth.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    After reading a bit about CNS recovery and things related, it seems that a good split to work with would be :

chest/triceps/abs
    Off
    Off
    quads/hams/calves
    Off
    Off
    lats/biceps/traps
    Off
    Off
    Repeat

Deadlift/Squat emphasis
    Off
    Off
    *Off ?
    Bench press emhasis
    Off
    Off
    Isolation movements, no compound movements
    Off
    Repeat

Sorry to hi-jack somewhat but, what does anyone think?

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr

One last thing to put it in perspective a bit.
    Think of it like this, your bodies primary goal after a heavy/intense training session is to repair your CNS because it's what controls your muscles contractions and pretty much controls every other action in your body. Obviously if this system is compromised it must first be repaired before any muscle growth can occur. So the Secondary concern of the body is the damage done to the muscle tissue but it will only start to fully repair this damage once the nervous system is fully functional again.
    Not sure if this made sense but it's an extremely complicated subject in which I know little about but I feel is one of the keys to better muscle growth.
    Thanks a lot! That's what I needed to know.
    Appreciate it

Skull I've done E3D before but I feel for "ME" EOD works better, on occasion if I feel I need an additional day off after say a heavy Leg or back(DL) workout then I'll take 2/sometimes 3 days off between my next lift. There is not SET schedule, you gotta follow what your body is telling you.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Oh yea, I totally agree. I do have routine and everything, but some days my body just feels stronger and I'm in overall better mood for lifting. Theres so many reasons why my body can recover faster or slower and be ready for next lifting session. I do the same thing, I go by feel, gotta "listen" to Your body.
    Is there such thing as lifting session that is just too intense for Your muscles ? Or it can be as intense and brutal as it gets as long as I give it a nice time to rest ?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    And also I think people try to outline sessions working around the week, I think its better to just go with day 1, day 2, day 3 etc etc instead of mon/tue/wed/thu. I mean your body doesnt care if it is monday or tuesday, know what I mean ?

Agreed Skull..

Uber: The more intense a workout the shorter the duration should be and less frequent.

Thread Information