Extremely effective arm priority program right here

I've only been doing this program for a few weeks now, but it has definitely helped. I've thrown on a solid 1/4" on my arms so far, and I've done it w/out the use of steroids at this time(I've cycled several times before) and I've also been in the gym the past 9-10 years. I got the program off Muscleandfitness.com type in "ultimate Arm pump" under the search bar in the site, they claim you'll throw like 2" on your arms in a month, now we all know that's bullshit even with serious drug help, but I will say that I've thrown 1/4" on in 2-3 wks, and my arms are stubborn as ****.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    cool, gonna have to try that out soon.

Quick question though. Are the reps in a range where the weight is heavy enough only todo that amount of reps? Im sure it is, but just wanna make sure.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    cool, gonna have to try that out soon.

Quick question though. Are the reps in a range where the weight is heavy enough only todo that amount of reps? Im sure it is, but just wanna make sure.

Thanks.

You should fail within the rep range they list, but I even went lighter on some stuff and focused more on the muscle squeeze and contraction rather than just lifting it up. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I added this size to my arm and I was eating totally clean and hitting cardio 3x/wk as well, I've actually lost a tiny bit of bodyfat so this wasnt water/fat weight that was growth, it's solid muscle growth, that I'm sure of

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    You should fail within the rep range they list, but I even went lighter on some stuff and focused more on the muscle squeeze and contraction rather than just lifting it up. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I added this size to my arm and I was eating totally clean and hitting cardio 3x/wk as well, I've actually lost a tiny bit of bodyfat so this wasnt water/fat weight that was growth, it's solid muscle growth, that I'm sure of

awesome. Thanks!

Thread Information