stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

PWO shake during cardio

A guy i know says he does low intensity cardio after his workouts and while he is doing cardio he sips on his PWO shake (1:2 ratio of carbs to protein, carbs from dextrose)

he says that this keeps him from 'starve off' fat accumulation from his waistline

i dont see a point to this... if you're doign the cardio to burn fat then you WOULDNT feed your body carbs while you do the cardio... right?

or does he kno something i dont??

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMPO the guy is an assclown. Why would you give yourself immediate enegery to burn while you are doing cardio?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    IMPO the guy is an assclown. Why would you give yourself immediate enegery to burn while you are doing cardio?
    thats waht i was thiking

TR'05 is offline Member
    I know guys who workout a good four or five times a week and eat like abosolute sh it, drink, etc. throughout the week. The world is full of assclowns...it's kind of sad.

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    Tell him to load up on BCAA's before his cardio to stop any muscle degredation and then drink his PWO after he does his cardio!!! As long as he has free floating amino acids readily available he will not loose muscle and this will not hinder fat loss...however, drinking carbs before his cardio is defeating the purpose of running!

Thread Information