Thread: Lifting Pain

tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Lifting Pain

Whenever I am lifting heavy I get a sharp pain in my forearms, usually barbell curls. Today I helped out my dads friend move furniture because he owns a furniture store. While delivering heavy cabinets and tables, I got sharp pains in my forearm. Any ideas on why my forearms get these sharp pains, and when I do barbell curls and my forearms hurt I usually suck it up and finish is this smart?

Mighty-Midget is offline New Member
    Hey dude well i had the exact pain in my forarms. Its called tendonitis(forgive to spelling) this will NEVER go away unless u rest and will get progressivly worse so bad that even wiping ur counter tops will leave u in pain. Last week i tore my bicep and had to take a whole friggen week off. But in this week i went to the doctor and asked about my arm he said i had a small case atm of tendonitis. The ONLY way to get rid of this is to rest. But no one wants to do that. Try taking one week off i know its gay but you can do cardio abs and legs dont lift ANYTHING with arms that is remotly heavy, yea be a pussy get others to lift shet in that week Ice as much as u possibly can anytime ur watching TV ice for 15-20 min also go to ur doc and ask for soemthing called Pennsaid its a hardcore anti-inflamatory this will get the swelling down to help heal also before u Ice Stretch ur ass off of ur forarms then Ice then apply pennsaid do this also before u go to bed every night after a week go back to the gym and only do Light weigth for 20 reps NEVER heavy do this for 2 weeks then hit the third for 15 reps after that it should be gone if the pain comes back take off more time. Cause guess what this will NEVER ever go away and will ruin ur Bodybuilding career if u let it get back so start now.

Also even if u feel its gone after 1 week its not i promise take teh three weeks of light and i guarentee you will come back stronger

Thread Information