Persian123 is offline New Member

Exclamation Help Please!?!?!?!?!

I am 18 years of age I weigh 165 pounds with 9% BF. I do alot of cardio and weight training but My size hasent been improving. My goal is to reach 200 pounds evetually and I want to put on mass and at the same time be healthy. Sure I skimp on my diet but I need help on wat supplement u guys would reccommend being good for me. Thanks for the help!

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Supplements are not the key. I would cut down on the cardio. Do just enough to keep bf in check. Up the cals and you should grow. Cardio can eat muscle. Post your routine and diet.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Supplements are not the key. I would cut down on the cardio. Do just enough to keep bf in check. Up the cals and you should grow. Cardio can eat muscle. Post your routine and diet.
    I second that!

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian123
    I am 18 years of age I weigh 165 pounds with 9% BF. I do alot of cardio and weight training but My size hasent been improving. My goal is to reach 200 pounds evetually and I want to put on mass and at the same time be healthy. Sure I skimp on my diet but I need help on wat supplement u guys would reccommend being good for me. Thanks for the help!
    Post your exact training program in detail....and also your diet.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, how long have you been working out? I started at 165lbs exactly, no joke, and i got to 190lbs in about 9 months naturally. Not gonna be overnight. If you have first started working out, then eat and lift hard, you'll get there.

Springbok_Powered is offline New Member
    It's gonna be hard for some one who's naturally skinny(ish) to gain muscle with a hyperactive thyroid. It will take time to train your body to change from an ecto to a meso. But with the right diet and training look at Louis Fer-wats-his-face back in Arnies days, take away the roids, he did a good job beefing up from such a tiny teenager.

Thread Information