Thread: Uneven physique

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member

Uneven physique

My left side is noticeably more developed as my right.Forearms,bi's and pecs to be exact.I have tried doing more reps nd or more weight with right side but to no avail.Anyone else have this dilemma?It is very aggravating as i find myself wishing my right side was bigger!Lol.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I got my right arm Bi/Tri is bigger than left one by total of .75 inch! You know how messed up this looks when I flex them at the same time! All I can tell You is what I am doing right now.. make sure You workout them evenly, same weight same reps. Don't lift extra on Your stronger arm or whatever it is. See every time I workout my bi's my left arm is already giving up on me while the right one could pull at least 3 extra reps, talking pretty decent weight of 85-95lbs. So all You can do is just lift same way, and over time it will catch up to the other side. It works.. it's been worst before. The difference was about 1 inch. Takes time.
    Good luck

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Use separate arm exercsies (dumbell presses, DB curls etc)

And keep in mind that by doing "more" doesn't not always work and may lead to overtraining which will cause your gains to diminish or even regress.

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies,fella's.Hopefully time will help even things out.Lol.I thought about the overtraining aspect.Damn Uber,how big are your arms?

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    They're not that big, to be honest I don't even know. Last time and only time I took the measurments was like 3 years ago and that was at 13.5 inches Never measured them ever since. As long as they're getting bigger and they look big, thats all I care about. Gotta be doing something right. I'm gonna have to take some measurments, got some people asking me about it lately, since I posted my pic on there.
    Take care brother.

Springbok_Powered is offline New Member
    I used to have that problem with my left tricep being too small. So I deliberately trained the left harder (separately) and gave the right a break most of the time. 6 months later i have two beautiful equal looking tri's.

Thread Information