Thread: Spare Time

tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Spare Time

Currently my working out routine is one on then one off. I however always crave the gym, is there anyway I could go more often without over training? This may seem like a stupid question, but for example today is an off day and I can't stop thinking about going to the gym. During one week I will go 4 days and the next week I will go 3 days. If it is not recommended that I go more often, is there anything else I can do to help me achieve a greater bodybuilding physique.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Had some problem, here it is.

Day1 Chest/Triceps
    Day2 Back/Biceps
    Day3 OFF
    Day4 OFF
    Day5 Shoulders
    Day6 Legs
    Day7 OFF

Thing is everytime You workout You HAVE to do an extremely intesne workout, I mean for real. If Yout think Youre wokring out hard.. workout harder. And on Your back day, do Deadlift. Leg day , squat and leg press is a MUST.
    So... when You give Youre body a good beating on day 1 and day 2 .. for next 2 days you will have hard time moving around and you wont feel the need to go to the gym to workout. You will feel the need of RESTING. You need to recover. Think of it this way... when You rest ... You grow.. Youre not wasting any time when You rest. Bottom line.. Extremely intesne workouts.
    I know it works.. I does for me..
    Good luck

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tard_zone
    Currently my working out routine is one on then one off. I however always crave the gym, is there anyway I could go more often without over training? This may seem like a stupid question, but for example today is an off day and I can't stop thinking about going to the gym. During one week I will go 4 days and the next week I will go 3 days. If it is not recommended that I go more often, is there anything else I can do to help me achieve a greater bodybuilding physique.
    Sounds like you need to dial up your intensity. I am so trashed the day after a work out, I need the rest.

A good workout partner will let you eek out the last bit of juice that it take to totally fatigue a muscle group.

Look at: total reps/time between reps and your split. And figure out how to fit more work (total pounds lifted) into your workout. That will make you want to/need to rest.

Thread Information