ndmand4u is offline New Member

critique my 3 day split

I can only workout on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

I will be takiing a cycle of
    Week 1-10 500mg Test E
    Week 1-10 250mg Deca
    Week 1-4 40mg dbol
    I will finish with a proper pct

I am 26 years old, 5'7", and 175lbs

I though about
    Monday Back/Bi 5 sets back/2 on bi
    Wednesday Chest/Tri 4 sets on chest/2 on tri
    Friday Legs/Shoulders 4 sets on legs and 4 on shoulders

all heavy sets 6-8 reps

what do you think?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmand4u
    I can only workout on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

I will be takiing a cycle of
    Week 1-10 500mg Test E
    Week 1-10 250mg Deca
    Week 1-4 40mg dbol
    I will finish with a proper pct

I am 26 years old, 5'7", and 175lbs

I though about
    Monday Back/Bi 5 sets back/2 on bi
    Wednesday Chest/Tri 4 sets on chest/2 on tri
    Friday Legs/Shoulders 4 sets on legs and 4 on shoulders

all heavy sets 6-8 reps

what do you think?

If you are consistant in your diet and work hard you will gain fine i like a min of weeks of dbol. and unlike alot of people here who will tell you about blood levels with dbol. I use dbol on workout days50-100 mg a day but i run a 6 day week orals are the only thing i do not agree on trying to keep blood levels even. off of the top of my head i cant remeber the half life of dbol. but i will tell you this. on none workout days unless you work a manual labor job i would skip the dbol as it does not build up a base as test and decca do.
    Now as far as all heavy goes. i think you need to speak to narkosis if i remeber correctly he dosent lift very heavy. high reps med to high weight you should be fine. my theory is once you can get somthing up with perfect motion 15 times your next work out bump your lifts by 10% when you hit 15 for three again clean bump it again. I will give you one last piece of advice. dont get too into how much your lifting i did that for years and now have two blown shoulders bad wrists among other things. set realistic goals and readh them. you should see some of the bitch weight the pros put up. its all about technique.

good luck brother.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmand4u
    all heavy sets 6-8 reps
    Some muscles require more time-under-tension than others. 6-8 reps might be good for the less oxidative/endurance orientated muscles... like chest, back, hamstrings... arms and delts should get a little more TUT... Quads, calves and abs need even more; or they will just blow off the session.

This would also be determined by your genetic disposition... just keep a journal. Do what keeps you progressing - either heavier loads or more reps/sets in less in the same amount of time, or the same work but performed in less time (equals more power generated, even without an increase in loads).

ndmand4u is offline New Member
    thanks for the info guys, I was just worried that 3 days a week might not be enough, but it looks like I should be in good shape. Also thanks for the advise on the dbol

Thread Information