arnie pum pum is offline New Member

need a good exercise, help needed

i need a good exercise to reduce the fat around my lower abs, im dieting and training. just wonderd if any of u guys knew a good exercise to do this?

thanks

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    there is no excercise that can do this. Spot fat reduction through excercise is a myth, The only way to lose fat is to lose it all over. Diet and cardio 100% dedicated every day of the week would be my advice.

ok thanks, i'll just have to carry on wih my diet and wait and see.

i got told situps an shit will only build the muscle under the fat, i beleive that to be true.

im starting a course of tren , 3ml a week. i know its not best idea to be goin on gear when im not happy with my natural form but hopefully i can lose it while on my course??? wot u reckon?

is the course just tren ? no other compounds? what are your stats? experience of cycles? Diet? Age?

just tren ! nothin else. to tell u the truth every 1 on here are allways too ott.
    i dont know my stats? my diet is (i dont weigh it out) im 21 im about 13 stone an nearly 6 foot. haha thats all i know

breakfast: porridge an shake

dinner: chicken breast grilled with rice

snack : tin of tuna

snack: shake

that sorta stuff, i aint enterin no comps an im just alot more chillied out than evey1 on here, i find it very hard to get advise of people on ere coz they baffle me with aload of shit i dont wanna.

also is dianabol a good oral to stack with tren? i were gonna use it but couldnt get it in time, im startin monday. but i were told i could start avin it mid course!?

Quote Originally Posted by arnie pum pum
    just tren ! nothin else. to tell u the truth every 1 on here are allways too ott.
    i dont know my stats? my diet is (i dont weigh it out) im 21 im about 13 stone an nearly 6 foot. haha thats all i know

breakfast: porridge an shake

dinner: chicken breast grilled with rice

snack : tin of tuna

snack: shake

that sorta stuff, i aint enterin no comps an im just alot more chillied out than evey1 on here, i find it very hard to get advise of people on ere coz they baffle me with aload of shit i dont wanna.

also is dianabol a good oral to stack with tren? i were gonna use it but couldnt get it in time, im startin monday. but i were told i could start avin it mid course!?
    the reason people are "ott" here is because we believe everything should be done responsibly and safely. If you dont even know your calory intake a day and your diet intake is to be honest crap, why on earth would you think steroids can help you. Please read the "things to consider" post in my sig.
    please go to the diet forum and have a look at the sample bulking diet then spend some time creating your own.
    On a side note a tren only cycle is a VERY bad idea and will cause you possible long term damage if not done correctly.
    Whoever is giving you AS advice needs shooting.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the title and the question belongs in the workout section not in the steroid forum....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yes, a numer one. spot reduaction is a myth

b number 2, teen alone is a HUGE mistake and you kdineys are going to take a bating if you dont know how to run it and with what

c number 3. you need to read!!read everything, read all the stickies in the diet forum, read all the steroid profiles, all the beginerr steriod cycels on ww.steroid .com. and than ask questions, you dont have the knowlwedge you shouldnt be even thinking of using anything if you dont know waht the hell you are doing, and it is clear, you need to learn alot more here.

Thread Information