Thread: Leg Help please

Jojoe is offline Associate Member

Leg Help please

I on legs twice a wk, Squats, press, and extentions. but my thighs are still not growing I'm trying to get thicker legs with more definition in my thighs. Can someone help me out with a good routine

pvit486 is offline Junior Member
    Well, if you do legs twice a week. I suggest doin' heavy weight one workout and high reps the next workout. The first workout should focus more on compound movements such as squat, stiff legged deadlifts, lunges. The 2nd should consist more leg extensions, leg curls, even deep hack squat or leg press to get more hamstrings.

vitamindrew is offline Junior Member
    do legs once a week, super set leg extensions and then do squats or leg presses. Do only one set per exercise and go to complete Failure. as far as definition, there is no such thing as a defining exercise, definition is determined by diet and genetics. Just lower your calorie consumption.
    I do only one set of squats but I go to Complete failure, and my legs are still growing. Im also going up in weight and reps in every workout, so keep a training journal. You can tell im a HIT trainer. good luck

Jojoe is offline Associate Member
    So 1 set of supersetting squats and leg extentions is cool? Which one should I do first

Thread Information