Taurus is offline Member

Quick cardio question:

i've never done cardio persee (sic) i mean used to play soccer 3 times a week, but never on the bike or treadmill. i'm on tren /prop... and after my workout i walk on the treadmill at an incline of 11.0 and speed of 3.0 for 30 mins.

i read on here u keep ur heart rte at a certain level. i keep mine at about 140 or so. i been doin it for 2 weeks now. i dont feelanything. i dont sweat, i dont feel like anything is happening.

i jus wanted to know that am i jus keepin myself fit by doin this or is this supposed to burn fat. i could swear from the research i done on here prior to startingmy cycle, i thoght i would burn fat by doin this.

hillshooter is offline Associate Member
    For me 140 didn't cut it, I wish I could do 140 BPM for 30 minutes and lose fat. Personally I find the best results are 85% max target heart rate for 50 minutes. I break it into two sessions so it doesn't suck so bad. Also google HIIT training. IMHO thats the miracle worker

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillshooter
    For me 140 didn't cut it, I wish I could do 140 BPM for 30 minutes and lose fat. Personally I find the best results are 85% max target heart rate for 50 minutes. I break it into two sessions so it doesn't suck so bad. Also google HIIT training. IMHO thats the miracle worker
    but wont that also cut away at muscle?

when u say break it into two sessions, do u mean 2 sessions of 25 mins each at 85%? or 2 sessions of 50 mins each at 85%??

85% seems a lil much... thats like in the 160's!

hillshooter is offline Associate Member
    I am 29 and I try to get up to 170 BPM and then slow it down a bit, then it just hangs between 160 and 165. Yes two 25 minute sesions, I acutally do one at 30 and one at 20.

Burn muscle, I am sure a little but my legs are definately my best feature.

Bill Bellamy is offline Junior Member
    You should also research cardio vascular conditioning it is very important. More import than jsut losin fat mass.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    ya, I think yoru in the wrong forums.. but im not sure how old you are and it makes a difference.. but 140 is pretty close.. try around 150.. or run some clen and you will sweat

Taurus is offline Member
    i'm 28, and its my first time using tren .

if i use th calculation, i should mainatin my heart rate at 133. but i mainatin between 140-150... still nothing!

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    Try this simple rule of thumb... Increase your intesity and bpms higher. Make it such that you can still have a conversation with the person next to you (eventhough it might be slightly labored). If you increase your intensity to a point where you cannot carry on a conversation your too high. The resulting bpm range will probably be different than the target heart range charts you see as they are very general.

Also, try longer sessions as your body burns the most redily available fuel sources for quite a bit of time when you start exercising prior to begining to burn fat stores. With enough sessions you will be able to somewhat recognize the time in session where your personal fat burning shelf commences. Mine seems to be around 18to22min range.

Thread Information