scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

best order for lifting

hey guys i lift 2 days on 1 day off and i have four workouts broken up to
    back traps and rear delt
    chest side delt and front delts
    arms
    and legs
    I really like this split but was wondering the best order.

i do this

back traps rear delt
    chest side delts and rear delts
    rest
    arms
    legs
    rest and repeat

anyone have a better order for me to do this ad i am worried my traps are being overtrained as well as i have doubts about this order of lifting and i feel some advice can help me.

gigem is offline Banned
    bro i think your split is ok if you like it i truly feel what works for me may not for you day 1 for me is chest ab calves day 2 shoulders traps forearms day 3 off day 4 arms day 5 legs abs day 6off day 7back calves im in the gym about 1 hr to 1 and a half max i work my calves and abs 2 to three times a week like i said its what works for me i switch it up to shock my muscles i try to keep my bi and back days apart and any muscle that may be used in another workout to some extent

davethewavedra is offline Junior Member
    split seems good...i personally dont like training back and chest on back to back days b/c i feel still very weak from the day b4 and feel like i cant get a good a workout as i origanally could...also...i believe it works best for me to train the muscle im most interested in early in the week b/c i feel that the end of the week your body is yearning for that weekend rest...good luck man!

Thread Information