Knoxston is offline Associate Member

lower abs laggin

hey im havin some trouble building up my lower abs can someone give me some help please...the only thing i dont like doin for my lower abs is the captains chair...

Not sure about lower abs, im sure this hits it though.

Tai gave me this awsome ab workout and I love it so far.

You take a excercise ball, preferably a smaller one and put your lower back on it. Either have someone hold ur feet or use something to keep them in place. You hyperextend backward with ur head getting as close to the floor as you can and then in a controlled movement use only your abs to bring you parallel to the floor and hold. Its very difficult but by far the best ab excercise I have ever done.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude try hanging knee raises with the arm straps that hang off the pullup bar... they are freakin amazing... they destroy my abs every time....

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    Dude try hanging knee raises with the arm straps that hang off the pullup bar... they are freakin amazing... they destroy my abs every time....
    as you get them stronger...put a 5+lb weight between your feet...

Thin Ice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    I use ankle weights with this exercise. It's totally awesome.

Also, you may have a little bit of fat covering the muscle definition in there. That's where fat seems to accumulate first, so even really fit people can have poor definition there. I don't know it you could benefit from a reduced diet or not, since I don't know anything about your regimen or diet, but you might want to consider it.

davethewavedra is offline Junior Member
    agreed...hanging knee raises are gold. I also like doing supersetting w/ a set of hip-ups after wards.

Knoxston is offline Associate Member
    ill try the hanging knee raises...im on a bulk uip diet right now but am kinnda cutting a lil bit but my main goal is to bulk at the moment

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Knoxston you need to pick one or the other.....It is very very difficult ,although some can do, to both bulk and cut at the same time.

Do your bulking cycle then get the BF down and your lower abs will show with time and a good solid diet.

Thread Information