Thread: cardio machine

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member

cardio machine

Hey all i was wondering which cardio machine is best. stair mater, tread mill, or bike. Also if i work out 4-5 times a week is it ok if i do cardio on my off days for 30-40 minutes at a 135 hr? or should i be doing this on my workout days.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    1. Best Cardio for fat burning: Treadmill

2. Best Cardio for maintainin leg mass/strength: Stationary Bike

3. Interval Training keeps your metabolizm elevated higher PWO and may lead to greater overall decreases in BF overtime

( This came out of april 07 issue of Muscle and Fitness, So feel free to flame/disagree however you see fit)

ACpower is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    1. Best Cardio for fat burning: Treadmill

2. Best Cardio for maintainin leg mass/strength: Stationary Bike

3. Interval Training keeps your metabolizm elevated higher PWO and may lead to greater overall decreases in BF overtime

( This came out of april 07 issue of Muscle and Fitness, So feel free to flame/disagree however you see fit)

I read that issue it has a whole section on fat burning and a 7 day diet plan and a lot of other good stuff I reccomendt o whoever is trying to cut up for the summer to pick that issue up

that dude on the cover is what i want to look like except with bigger legs if possiable.

epc512 is offline Associate Member
    ok sounds like treadmill is the way to go then to decrease fat and maintain most muscle....another question is it ok to do abs after cardio? keep; in mind that this is my day off of wegiht training which happ;ens 2-3 times per week...also ajc330 is my bro and i posted that on his name so same person different name so im not stealing thread.

I guess if you were going to nit pick,......then no, do your abs first (it will help a tad I guess cause you use glycogen as a fuel source) then hit up the treadmill or whatever,

bottom line as long as you get your cardio done.

Thread Information