nofear is offline Junior Member

Workout in AM or PM?

Hey guys.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the past I have been able to workout either 4 or 5 days per week, ***ending on what particular split I was using. I usually began my workouts around 5 pm. I recently got engaged and moved in with my fiance. She has kids, so my life has totally changed and I am unable to workout after im done at work. I now am only able to workout in the morning around 6 or will have to workout late in the evenings. Also, she works Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. What would you propose for a workout time and/or schedule?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Hey bro, so are you asking if its better to workout at 6 in the morning or last thing at night?

And are you asking for a 4 day routine.

Are you saying you can workout Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights because your fiance is working.

and what days can you workout in the morninig.

Sorry dude just a little confused.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    The most important thing is that you find a time, anytime, to get your reps in. If that means getting up at 5:00 A.M., so be it. With respect to advantages/disadvantages between working out in the morning or the night, I don't believe they're significant. Many prefer to work out in the morning to prevent something unforseen hindering a later workout. I'd suggest trying to workout at the time your body is most enrergized. Personally, I tend to have the most energy in the late evening. Many wake up rearing to go.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    yeah, it dosent matter, you just got to get it done, now what ever you choose, you'll have to make a few diet changes,

you'll be alright just stick with it and take solace that your doing more than the average man/women by handling a family, and still gettin your swole on,

congrats dude thats truly hardcore!

Thanks for the input. Gonna lift in the mornings and see how it goes.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    I wana no wich club your girl dances at so next time im in ohio i can stop by and help with the rent
    just kidding bro but if the avatar is your girl she could dance where ever she wants
    I would work out in the mornings if i were u

skank is offline Member
    Yeah, if that is her in the avatar then do what ever you have to. She is worth it you lucky guy!

Not trying to brag, but my girl is even hotter than the girl in my avy. OK, maybe im bragging just a little bit. The girl in my avy is Janie Eason.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    shes hot but look no back talk from my girl

Thread Information