Thread: bike cardio

AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member

bike cardio

well i have been doing 1hr and 30min everyday about 2 weeks before easter and i have not lost a damn pound... i only eat cheat food 1 time a week normaly on sunday when i am out and about. i burn nearly 1500 cals... should i do more??? or should i take a supps (caffine) (ephidra)?? thanks guys! any help will help allot

pvit486 is offline Junior Member
    Well, that's weird, but if that doesn't work, try the elliptical or stairmaster, you'll definitely burn way more calories than the bike with less amount of time.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Are you creating a calorie deficit? what’s your diet like be honest with your self have you really been clean? was your cardio in the 65-75%MHR.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    its obviously all in diet, so post your diet in the diet fourm and then post your whole routine cardio/weights etc here in this thread,

but in the meantime I, if I were training you, wouldnt be on the bike, the problem is that YOU have to decide how hard to pedal, a treadmill will MAKE you go a certain speed, plus if you stay off the hand rails you get your whole body involved.

AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys will do... im gonna run to home ***ot and i will give you all the run down... thanks allot for the info thus far!

skank is offline Member
    What is your heart rate while doing cardio? You need to at least be 65 to 70% of your max. And actually that would be good enough with only 1 hour of cardio. Maybe you have to low of a cadeance on the bike. Use a lighter gear and higher rpm to raise the heart rate to the right range. If you are already at the right heart rate then be patient, good things will happen soon!

Thread Information