Thread: Cardio?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Cardio?

I never do cardio, only for about 5-10mins before a training sesion thats it, i want to do a bit of cardio to strengthen my heart but I dont want to lose any weight, I drop weight easy, I can rip up no problem, its a bit harder for me to gain muscle, thats me in the avatar(bad pic, from a cellphone), Im fairly lean and my diet isnt that clean, anyways how much cardio do you think I can get away with before I start to lose weight?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    just increase calories with increase in cardio. 5-10 minutes of cardio can make u drop weight without eating properly and 30-45 minutes of cardio with eating properly can have no effect on weight at all. not really about time, moreso about amount ur taking in to compensate for energy ur expending

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    If your work outs are intense and you have a lil cardio thrown in there, your heart should be in good condition. If you are at your desired BF, you likely do not need to add much more. I like your style though, worrying about the main muscle!!! If you wanna up the cardio, just up the cals, feel it out. You will find out what works for you.

Frigstylessss

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I guess as long as Im not burning more than Im taking in before my workout I should be fine, Im not going to be doing ALOT of cardio just a lil bit, I think its a good idea.

Thread Information