Thread: lats

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member

lats

ok so i wake up today and my right lat is sore and not my left...does thismean my lats won't be symmetrical? i did DB rows yesterday which i don't normally do so i may have had a better contract with my dominant right side...anyone any advice/ideas?

anything anyone??

want2bulk is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you have some tightness in your left lat? Maybe it's lengthened? Have a job where you do a lot of up/down reaching with your left arm? Just a thought ... maybe there's an imbalance on that side and you're not fully recruiting/activating the muscle. Just a thought!

i work in the meat ***t at my local supermarket...unloading the truck 3 days a week stacking heavyt boxes of meat and what not...or maybe i just can't pose good lol thanks for giving your thoughts much appreciated

john vega is offline Associate Member
    like u said bro. its a new exercise to you and u might of used ur dominant right arm to contract better than the inferior left. it cud also be (DOMS) delayed onset muscle soreness. ull find out as u eat more protein thru out ur day itll repair the broken down tissue and as a result the body responds reducing the inflammation. this also will cause a feeling of soreness HOPEFULLY in ur left lat as well. a suggestion though. next time. start off withur left arm first when doing i arn db rows when u are at ur strongest.

Thread Information